2020 in Review
- Brought on Lily Luo as Project Manager in January 2020.
- Participated in the annual Dress for Success Send One Suit (S.O.S.) clothing drive. Dress for Success is a national organization with a mission to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire, and the development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
- Celebrated our 15-year anniversary on October 11.
- Stayed busy working on local, national and international projects, thanks to our current clients and many generous referrals. To date we have completed more than 160 total projects, for over 80 clients, and worked with 32 new clients. Our work spanned the U.S. and Bahamas.
- Completed the EntreLeadership Summit program as a team and gained practical takeaways and implementations.
- Enrolled three team members in the Vistage Emerging Leader program.
- Thrived through Covid! Despite the challenges Covid brought, we celebrated all successes both big and small. We connected with clients through Zoom and deepened our knowledge of other media platforms. Our team found new ways to be more efficient and became more deliberate in maintaining connections to one another.