First Presbyterian Church of Houston is said to have been the first Church established in Houston in 1839. In 1948, the congregation moved to their current campus,  located in the heart of Houston’s Museum District. Since that time, the congregation has grown to over 3,000 members. The Church’s current, far-reaching capital campaign will fund several new spaces and improvements across the campus, expand evangelism efforts, add technology innovations, increase and rearrange surface parking, and invest in staff development. The project includes exterior connections to the Museum’s new Glassell School of Art and their new Nancy and Rich Kinder exhibition building, reconfiguration of parking lots and pedestrian walkways to optimize arrival experiences, a new fellowship space with an attached outdoor gathering area, and renovating various spaces for Children and Family Ministries. Gabriel Architects is leading the design, and commissioned PRISM to develop several renderings for the capital campaign. Scott Slaney of Terrain Studio is leading landscape design for the completely reimagined exterior environment. Construction is scheduled to commence in early 2020 to coincide with the completion of the Museum’s new Kinder exhibition building on the south edge of the Church. These improvements will position the Church for continued growth on their prestigious site.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

We strive for exceptional client service with responsive, effective communication and a relationship-centered approach.

Image

             

PRISM Renderings specializes in photorealistic renderings for various types of projects throughout Houston and across other cities.
We look forward to working together to impact your city.