Your Vision. Realized.
Vision is seeing what’s invisible to others. We work with architects, developers, investors, facility owners, and brokers to provide 3D renderings, 360 panoramic renderings, and multi-media animations showing projects from a variety of views at any stage of development. Clients submit plans in many different file types. The PRISM team can take even the roughest sketches with no other building documentation and turn them into richly detailed renderings! We can also superimpose renderings over drone photography for an excellent view of the site context. Whether you’re trying to win a project, generate publicity, obtain funding, secure approvals or pre-lease a new building, PRISM can quickly convert your plans into a vibrant rendered reality. We help bring your designs to life, so others can share the possibilities you see.
Jing Johnson started PRISM in 2005 to help clients leverage their project imagery as a business tool. Our project managers have advanced architecture degrees and worked for some of the largest firms in the world. With this experience, we share a common language with clients and understand the project process. Our team knows time is money and missed deadlines kill projects; we work on a 24-hour production model to make project delivery as efficient as possible. For clients working in the public sector, PRISM holds several different WBE/MBE certifications.
A prism disperses light into its constituent colors. It doesn’t create something new, but brings out the details inherent in the light. The prism is the medium that provides a new perspective full of beauty, vibrancy and clarity. This is how PRISM serves our clients – using your original creative vision, we transform it into a bright, clear, rendered reality.
“To be recognized as the leader in 3D Visualization – the most trusted, most reputable firm in the nation for 3D Visualization.”
Our core values:
Professionalism – respectful, consultative, relatable
Responsible Flexibility- efficiency in work/life, fulfillment in both
Integrity – in our work, in our word
Servant Attitude – end-user focused, kind, giving, considerate
Mentoring – always seeking and sharing our knowledge
- Always put client needs first.
- Reply to client phone calls and emails within 24 hours.
- Changes are part of the design process; we will gladly make changes as needed, even with very tight deadlines.
- Push our internal teams to always deliver the highest quality possible.
More than 90% of our work comes from client referrals. It is the greatest testament to our process and deliverables. Clients tell us repeatedly of the value we bring them:
- Team mindset – We first understand client business goals, then act as an extension of their team to fulfill them.
- Quick production cycle – With Houston-based managers and production teams in China, we work on a 24-hour cycle to return deliverables sooner.
- Clear communication – Our project managers have advanced architecture degrees, and communicate with clients in common industry terms.
- Improved productivity – By outsourcing renderings, our clients keep their staff dedicated to billable work, saving over $25,000 in overhead cost.